Please make sure you have read the “Startup Pitch” rules below before submitting the form. If you feel you can't adhere to all rules, don't panic! We are flexible and accommodating as long as you have the right entrepreneurial spirit!
Should you have any questions, please contact Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
100 start-ups will be selected to exhibit at SiGMA Malta (17-19 Nov) with a free 1x1m stand. The Top 10 chosen by the judges will be able to pitch on stage in front of savvy investors and our large audience!
1. More than just a concept. There must be a demonstrable product and we will heavily favour those who are able to bring a technical as well as a commercial team member to show that the company is built on solid technology.
2. ‘Early Stage’ only. Ideally, we are looking at those who are at the prototype stage or who have launched in the last few months, so they wouldn‘t have gained significant media/investment attention but also are not at the initial concept phase!
3. Ready to deploy capital. It is preferable but not required that the company or project should not have raised a large amount of money from institutional investors (small amounts from friends, family and mentors are okay).
4. SIGMA Pitch is for new companies and entrepreneurs to gain attention and investment; it is not for established companies to launch new products or even divisions. (this rule cannot be broken!).
5. Accepted Pitch Languages: English and Mandarin. Translation will be provided.
6. Video Material: We strongly encourage you to prepare a Pitch Video and we'll share it online before the show.
⚠️ These forms will be distributed to the investors and attendees. You will therefore be also judged on these answers.
Submission deadline: 15th Oct 2020